Experienced in Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Travel Medicine and Family Practice, our friendly physicians are proud to offer patient-centred care at AdvancedMD.
Whether using the Walk-in Clinic or Family Practice, you will be offered the best medical care tailored to suit your needs.
Our Medical Receptionists are well-trained in assisting you through your visit as efficiently as possible. The services of our Certified Diabetes Educator Registered Nurse on-site promotes the highest national standards of care for our patients with Diabetes.
Our family of Professionals are here to assist you in the best approach for your healthcare needs.
- Same day doctor visits
- On-site urine and pregnancy testing
- On-site Rapid Strep throat testing while you wait
- On-site Glucose and Ketone testing
- Care of sprains and strains
- Immunization and fast-tracked injections
- Flu shots without appointment
- Travel Medicine
- WSIB care
- Stitching of minor lacerations (age-appropriate)
SERVICES NOT COVERED BY OHIP:
- Driver’s Physicals
- Transfer/Reproduction of Medical Records
- Travellers Medicine & Treatment(s)
- Sick Notes
- Office Visits without valid OHIP coverage
- Employment Physicals
If you require medical assistance outside of our hours of operation, you may visit a local walk-in clinic, an emergency department or call Telehealth Ontario. If you are under the care of a Specialist or Consultant, you may contact them directly for inquiries.
Telehealth Ontario is a free, confidential service you can call to get health advice or information. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Telehealth Ontario is only offered over the phone. Email advice is not available.